1. A long stretch of weekend time with no official plans.
I can read my book without constantly checking the clock!
5. When you can email or IM a company for customer service instead of calling.
7. Ignoring your phone for awhile.
Sometimes you’re just out of the energy to deal with all those texts and emails.
8. …but pretending to text during awkward alone moments at parties.
THANK YOU SMARTPHONE 4 ALWAYS BEING THERE.
9. When your school project isn’t a group one.
10. Having the hobbies and bedtime of a senior citizen.
You’re an old soul, and that’s OK.
11. Shopping alone.
Because shopping with friends is SO stressful. (They make you more inclined to buy things you don’t need; you’re always worried about who’s bored and who’s having fun; you have to try on everything in front of them.)
12. Having a quiet drink at home with your partner instead of going to a loud bar.
Because you can actually have a conversation!
13. Driving solo for long periods of time.
You can get so much thinking done and blast whatever kind of music you choose.
17. Actively avoiding icebreaker games, because they’re the WORST.
18. Meeting someone else who hates small talk.
“So, how many siblings do you ha — yeah, I can’t do this.”
Because it’s so much easier for you to process your thoughts by writing them down than by speaking them.